The Power of Beeswax
Beeswax is a multipurpose ingredient often used in skin care products. Naturally produced by honeybees, its properties provide skincare products with both cosmetic and medical benefits.
- Beeswax is anti-bacterial. Honeybees produce wax as a natural lining for new bee development and honey storage.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties are naturally incorporated by honeybees into the wax so as to provide a bacterial free area for developing honeybees.
- Beeswax’s composition provides a strong barrier against loss of water.
- When applied to the skin, it prevents dehydration, helping the skin retain its natural moisture.
- Beeswax is generally hypoallergenic, with anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Rich in natural antioxidants, such as Vitamin A, beeswax is added to skin products to provide healing for a variety of skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Skin Care BenefitsAcne
- The antiseptic, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax are an effective treatment for healing acne, pimples, or facial blemishes.
- The Vitamin A in beeswax helps exfoliation and can rejuvenate your look.
Non-comedogenic, beeswax is not known to known pores.
- As a natural moisturizer containing emollient properties, beeswax helps prevent moisture loss and aids in the development of healthy skin cells.
- Beeswax provides a protective coating to prevent moisture loss and reduce dry skin long after its applied.
- Beeswax is anti-allergenic and great for sensitive skin.
- With anti-inflammatory and intensive moisturizing properties, beeswax provides a fantastic remedy for eczema and severely dry and itchy, skin.
- Beeswax provides a protective barrier, holding in moisture and reducing dryness.
- Anti-bacterial properties help heal any cuts or cracks on your lips.