Monkey Business Farm products contain Beeswax, a naturally derived product from beehives that has special properties and provides many benefits to all types of skin. In addition to anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisture retaining properties, beeswax encourages healing. In addition, no synthetic or chemical products are used in the production of the creams.
- Daily moisturizing
- Chapped and irritated skin
- Dry skin around feet and cuticles
- Pimples and minor skin abrasions
- Minor wound healing
- Scar healing
- No ingredients in the creams are known to clog pores (non-comedogenic). As individuals may react differently, stop using if excessive redness or irritation occur.
- Sodium Borate is a natural mineral, mined in the western US and used as an emulsifier to combine water and oil. A very small amount is used in the making of the cream in order to blend the water and beeswax to form a silken, spreadable cream.
- As beeswax has anti-bacterial properties, it will remain effective for at least a year. It is advised that the cream be applied with clean hands and that the jars are closed tightly between applications.
- Beeswax is not know to cause allergic reactions. If you have questions, it is advised to discuss with your allergist prior to using the product.
- All creams are made WITHOUT Parabens, Thalates, added Fragrances, Dyes or Artificial Vitamins. No animal testing is conducted.
- 'A little goes a long way'. Rub gently into either dry or moist skin. It will absorb into the skin leaving a soft, silky feeling.
- Bergamot essential oil is pressed from the rind of the Bergamot orange. This is the fruit of the Bergamot tree which is cultivated in Italy. The oil provides a light, citrusy scent to the cream.
- Expect delivery within 5-7 days via United States Postal Service.
- As the cream is considered a personal care product, we are unable to accept returns. If there is an issue with your product, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your issue.